Education & events
- Jan 22, 2019 Tuesday
2:00pm–4:00pmGlen Ellyn, IL
- Jan 23, 2019 Wednesday
- Jan 25, 2019 Friday
- Feb 1, 2019 Friday
South metro chapter | Presented by the South metro chapter
8:30am–1:30pmTinley Park, IL
- Feb 7, 2019 Thursday
The IGFOA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. How to view/download your CPE Certificate
Seminars and workshops
- Seminars and workshops are held throughout Illinois and in nearby states in cooperation with other Government Finance Officers Associations.
- Basic and advanced courses on topics such as Government Accounting, Cash Managment, Debt Administration, Budgeting and Capital Planning
- Stay on top of changes in the intricate world of public pensions at the Illinois Public Pension Institute
- The most convenient way to learn on your own or in a group
- Courses are delivered via a secure web site and audio conferencing service to your desktop
- Course materials for the upcoming session are delivered via email within one week of the program date
Not sure where to start? Follow IGFOA's guide to training paths
Whether you're new to government finance or a seasoned finance director, IGFOA has educational opportunities tailored to your skills. Learn which seminars, workshops, and courses are right for where you are in your career.
- Level 1 and Level 2 Academics
- Application and Best Practices Courses
- One-day Institute seminars on hot topics and emerging issues
For a copy of the IGFOA W-9 Form, email your request to email@example.com.