Utility Billing Seminar
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 8:30 AM–4:00 PM
- Members $85.00 Before Jun 6, 2018 $95.00 Between Jun 6, 2018 and Jun 11, 2018
- Government staff members $95.00 Before Jun 6, 2018 $105.00 Between Jun 6, 2018 and Jun 11, 2018
- Non-members $115.00 Before Jun 6, 2018 $125.00 Between Jun 6, 2018 and Jun 11, 2018
Registration for this event has closed.
Join with other municipal utility billing personnel for a seminar and peer discussion on utility billing processes including understanding generational differences and its impact on the customer service experience; essential tools for customer service, payment options available in today’s rapidly changing environment; and utility billing legal issues to be considered. This seminar is an excellent opportunity to network and learn how other communities are handling similar utility billing topics. Participants will be encouraged to share their own thoughts and experiences within each regional group as specific topics are discussed.
LOCATIONS - attend at one of the host sites listed below:
• Algonquin Village Hall, 2200 Harnish Dr, Algonquin, IL
• Aurora City Hall, 44 E Downer Place, Aurora, IL
• Chatham Village Hall, 116 E. Mulberry, Chatham, IL
• Elmhurst City Hall, Council Chambers, 209 N York St, Elmhurst, IL
• Hoffman Estates Village Hall, 1900 Hassell Road, Hoffman Estates IL
• Moline Water Treatment Plant, 30 - 18th Street, Moline, IL
• Park Ridge City Hall, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 505 Butler Place, Park Ridge, IL
• Round Lake Beach Cultural & Civic Center, 2007 N Civic Center Way, Round Lake Beach, IL
• Woodridge Village Hall, 5 Plaza Drive Woodridge, IL
• Elizabeth Titus Memorial Library, 2 West Water Street, Sullivan, IL
Delivery method: Group-Live
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Business Law, Business Management & Organization
Earn about 6.6 CPE Credits
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agendas and/or speakers, cancel the trainings due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full.
CPE hours: 6.60
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
IGFOA Members are those Public Sector and Partner or Associate individuals specifically listed in the IGFOA Membership Application or Renewal. IGFOA Government Staff rate applies to staff, appointed officials, and elected officials of a government with a current IGFOA membership. If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
If you are unable to attend, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com as soon as possible. A $20 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to June 6, 2018. Cancellations after June 6, 2018 and no-shows are responsible for the full tuition.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda, cancel the event due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full.
Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event. By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountanc (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.