CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED - WALKINS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Registration for the 2019 Annual Conference, September 8 through 10, includes admittance to the Educational Sessions, Sunday Vendor Showcase Reception, Monday Buffet Breakfast and Keynote Address, Monday Luncheon and Annual Business Meeting, Monday Vendor Showcase Closing Reception, Monday Evening Social Event at the Destihl Brewery, and Tuesday Breakfast Buffet and Legislative Update.
• IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the conference due to low enrollment or close registration if full.
• Payment by check or credit card accepted. Payment must be made prior to conference.
• A name badge is required for admittance to all conference sessions, meals, and activities.
• All conference attendees and exhibitors must register and pay the full conference fee even if they are only attending part of the Conference.
• This event complies with all Illinois Gift Ban Act restrictions as registration fee/payment is fair market value.
• IGFOA does not accept third party registration or payments for any event and any registrations and or payments made for an individual outside of your government or firm will be returned.
• Conference registrants and exhibitors are responsible for their own travel and lodging arrangements.
• For a copy of the IGFOA W-9 Form, email your request to email@example.com.