Management/Budget Analyst | Village of Niles
Posted on Jul 16, 2019
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Assist the Finance Director with the annual budget preparation including assisting departments with budget submissions, tracking changes during the budget process, preparing supplementary reports, preparation for the annual audit and management discussion and analysis, and providing special analysis;
• Coordinate the annual CIP and other related projects such as preparing the budget document for the GFOA Distinguished Budget Award, Popular Annual Financial Report and five year operating projections;
• Monitor revenue and expenditures on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis with departments. Provide analysis and budget related communications with Village departments as needed;
• Prepare monthly financial reports for Departments and Village Board;
• Coordinate the employee position control system within the Village’s ERP system for accurate budgeting of all Village personnel;
• Evaluate and create financial policies and department procedures;
• Perform analysis on new programs and funding requests to determine short and long term impacts on Village budget;
• Prepare and monitor PACE budget;
• Coordinate annual TIF reports for reporting to State Comptroller;
• Attend annual Joint Review Board meeting;
• Support the Assistant Finance Director on the bi-weekly payroll calculation and monthly, quarterly and annual payroll reporting.
Requirements and Conditions:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, Public Administration or substantially similar area;
• (2) Two years budget or municipal sector work experience;
• Or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Village of Niles
1000 Civic Center Drive
Niles, IL 60714
How to apply
Salary starts at $62,851.54 DOQ. To apply, candidates must complete an application on the Village’s website at www.vniles.com or submit an application and resume to the Human Resources Department, Village of Niles, 1000 Civic Center Drive, Niles, IL 60714, via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Village of Niles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Village of Niles
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. IGFOA is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.