Education & events
- Jul 18, 2018 Today
- Jul 19, 2018 Thursday
Chicago metro chapter
- Jul 26, 2018 Thursday
Downstate chapter | Presented by the Downstate chapter
- Aug 9, 2018 Thursday
- Aug 14, 2018 Tuesday
The IGFOA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. How to view/download your CPE Certificate
Seminars and workshops
- Seminars and workshops are held throughout Illinois and in nearby states in cooperation with other Government Finance Officers Associations.
- Basic and advanced courses on topics such as Government Accounting, Cash Managment, Debt Administration, Budgeting and Capital Planning
- Stay on top of changes in the intricate world of public pensions at the Illinois Public Pension Institute
- The most convenient way to learn on your own or in a group
- Courses are delivered via a secure web site and audio conferencing service to your desktop
- Course materials for the upcoming session are delivered via email within one week of the program date
Not sure where to start? Follow IGFOA's guide to training paths
Whether you're new to government finance or a seasoned finance director, IGFOA has educational opportunities tailored to your skills. Learn which seminars, workshops, and courses are right for where you are in your career.
- Level 1 and Level 2 Academics
- Application and Best Practices Courses
- One-day Institute seminars on hot topics and emerging issues
For a copy of the IGFOA W-9 Form, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.