2014 IGFOA Debt Institute
Thursday, October 9, 2014, 9:00 AM–4:15 PM
2111 Butterfield Rd.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Map and directions
- Members $ 175.00 Before Sep 12, 2014 $ 210.00 Between Sep 12, 2014 and Oct 15, 2014 Members $ 210.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 215.00 Before Sep 12, 2014 $ 260.00 Between Sep 12, 2014 and Oct 15, 2014 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 260.00
- Non-members $ 270.00 Before Sep 12, 2014 $ 310.00 Between Sep 12, 2014 and Oct 15, 2014 Non-members $ 310.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Join us for the 2014 IGFOA Debt Institute, a full day of learning designed for finance directors and professional staff with at least 3-5 years of experience. In this fast paced, interactive Institute, a team of seasoned professionals will discuss hot topics and emerging issues, such as the new Municipal Advisor Rule, recent disclosure enforcement actions, U.S. SEC initiatives, insider trading, changes to rating agency criteria, market changes affecting local government, bank direct purchases, financing pension obligations and lessons learned from Detroit's bankruptcy. Bring your questions to this Institute, and come away with new insights about the changing environment for debt issuance and post issuance compliance.
Intended Audience: Finance Directors, Managers, Administrators, Accountants, Assistant Managers, Assistant Finance Directors, and professional staff and officials interested in local government debt management.
Delivery method: Group-Live
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: At least 3-5 years of experience in government finance
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
CPE Credit: Earn about 7.0 CPE credit
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CPE hours: 7.00
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
• Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis,
• Payment should be mailed in advance or made at the door,
• IGFOA reserves the right to apply non-member fee to any individual that has not paid dues for the current year.
• If you are unable to attend, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible,
• A $20 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to October 1, 2014. Cancellations after October 1, 2014 and no-shows are responsible for the full tuition. Registrants that cancel or fail to attend without paying the required fee will be invoiced and collection pursued in accord with the Executive Board policy on accounts receivable,
• IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full, and
• Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have any questions regarding this seminar, cancellations, complaints, or refunds, please contact the IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.