IGFOA Annual Payroll Seminar
Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 9:30 AM–12:00 PM
Refer to Registration Form
Map and directions
- Members $ 60.00 Before Dec 1, 2014 $ 85.00 Between Dec 1, 2014 and Dec 12, 2014 Members $ 85.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 75.00 Before Dec 1, 2014 $ 100.00 Between Dec 1, 2014 and Dec 12, 2014 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 100.00
- Non-members $ 90.00 Before Dec 1, 2014 $ 115.00 Between Dec 1, 2014 and Dec 12, 2014 Non-members $ 115.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Plan to attend the 2014 IGFOA Annual Payroll Seminar for an update on the latest reporting issues in payroll. This year’s list of topics includes year-end reporting requirements, common payroll errors found in IRS Audits, fringe benefits, Affordable Care Act Reporting requirements for 2015, and other reporting changes.
Intended Audience: Local government professional and support staff involved in the payroll process.
Delivery method: Group-Live
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
CPE Credit: Earn about 2.5 CPE credit
James Driver, Field Specialist Internal Revenue Service, Federal, State and Local Governments
Karen Sanchez, Partner-in-Charge Employee Benefits, Sikich LLP
Learning Objectives - Participants that complete this session should be able to:
- Identify the fringe benefit reporting requirements
- Learn how to avoid common reporting issues before filing the 2014 year-end reports
- Understand and explain the new Affordable Care Reporting Requirements beginning in 2015
Diet Restrictions and ADA Requirements - email firstname.lastname@example.org by December 4, 2014
This seminar will be broadcast regionally to the following sites:
1.) Naperville Sikich LLP
Sikich headquarters, 1415 W. Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL 60563
2.) Hoffman Estates Village Hall
Village of Hoffman Estates, 1900 Hassell Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
3.) Park Forest Village Hall
Village of Park Forest, 350 Victory Drive, Park Forest, IL 60466
4.) Waukegan Park District
Waukegan Park District (Fitness Center), 800 Baldwin Ave, Waukegan, IL 60085
CPE hours: 3.00
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
• Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis,
• Payment should be mailed in advance or made at the door,
• IGFOA reserves the right to apply non-member fee to any individual that has not paid dues for the current year.
• If you are unable to attend, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com as soon as possible,
• A $20 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to December 2, 2014. Cancellations after December 2, 2014 and no-shows are responsible for the full tuition. Registrants that cancel or fail to attend without paying the required fee will be invoiced and collection pursued in accord with the Executive Board policy on accounts receivable,
• IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full, and
• Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have any questions regarding this seminar, cancellations, complaints, or refunds, please contact the IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.