Illinois Public Pension Institute
Thursday, March 19, 2015, 8:30 AM–4:30 PM
Doubletree Suites Hotel and Conference Center
2111 Butterfield Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Map and directions
- Members $ 180.00 Before Mar 12, 2015 $ 215.00 Between Mar 12, 2015 and Mar 19, 2015 Members $ 215.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 220.00 Before Mar 12, 2015 $ 260.00 Between Mar 12, 2015 and Mar 19, 2015 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 260.00
- Non-members $ 275.00 Before Mar 12, 2015 $ 320.00 Between Mar 12, 2015 and Mar 19, 2015 Non-members $ 320.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Registered Attendee Information: The IPP Institute will be held at the DoubleTree Suites Hotel and Conference Center, 2111 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, IL 60515. The meeting room, Forum B, is located in the Esplanade Conference Center connected to the DoubleTree Suites Hotel. Please use the elevator or stairs located behind the hotel reservation desk and follow the walkway to the Esplanade Conference Center. The phone number to the DoubleTree Suites Hotel and Conference Center is 1-630-971-2000.
Check-in and continental breakfast begins at 7:40 AM and the Institute will start at 8:25 AM.
If you have any questions, please contact the IGFOA office at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com.
Intended Audience: Finance Directors, Managers, Administrators, Accountants, Assistant Managers, Assistant Finance Directors, Pension Board Trustees, and professional staff and officials interested in local government pension issues.
Seminar description: A full day seminar addressing advanced and current issues in local government pension management:
• IMRF GASB 68 Report
• What Will the Auditors Want for GASB 67 and 68
• Tier II Benefits
• Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace: Municipal Intervention in Pension Disability Hearings
• Administration of QILDRO’s and Service Transfer Credits
• Maximizing Investment Returns
• Pension Regulatory Audits
• PUC vs EAN What Do They Mean to the Average Pension Fund
Agenda, Speakers, and Learning Objectives: click here
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Finance, Accounting (Governmental), Accounting (Audit)
Earn About 8.0 CPE credit
CPE hours: 8.00
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
- Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis,
- Payment should be mailed in advance or made at the door,
- IGFOA Members are those Public Sector and Associate individuals specifically listed in the IGFOA Membership Application or Renewal. IGFOA Government non-member rate applies to staff, appointed officials, and elected officials of a government with a current IGFOA membership. IGFOA reserves the right to apply non-member fee to any individual that has not paid dues for the current year.
- If you are unable to attend, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible,
- A $20 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to March 12, 2015. Cancellations after March 12, 2015 and no-shows are responsible for the full tuition. Registrants that cancel or fail to attend without paying the required fee will be invoiced and collection pursued in accord with the Executive Board policy on accounts receivable,
- IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full, and
- Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have any questions regarding this seminar, cancellations, complaints, or refunds, please contact the IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.