IGFOA Virtual Roundtable – Municipal Finance Professionals
Friday, May 1, 2020, 11:00 AM–12:00 PM
Registration for this event has closed.
IGFOA members - Stay connected to your peers by participating in a virtual roundtable discussion! There is no fee but advance registration is required.
Join a small group of IGFOA members via GoToMeeting to discuss concerns and share information. Moderator Tom Kuehne with the Village of Arlington Heights will lead discussions on hot topics such as:
- Have you provided estimates/scenarios to your boards?
- Are you working with a specific model/spreadsheet?
- Has your Board requested cuts across the board?
- Has your Board requested to freeze any line items?
- Are you considering providing financial assistance to customers?
- As a finance director, what are some thoughts on how to provide local relief in a financially prudent manner?
Please note that registration for each session is limited. IGFOA will email instructions with a link to access the meeting.
For more information