Understanding and Developing Emotional Intelligence
Thursday, March 11, 2021, 10:00 AM–11:00 AM
- Members $ 15.00 Before Mar 10, 2021 Members $ 15.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 15.00 Before Mar 10, 2021 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 15.00
- Non-members $ 30.00 Before Mar 10, 2021 Non-members $ 30.00
Registration for this event has closed.
The IGFOA Professional Education Committee Presents The Following Webinar!
What is Emotional Intelligence and why does it matter? Gain some insights and answers to these questions on this interesting and important topic during this IGFOA webinar presented by an accredited Emotional Intelligence Practitioner. In this session you learn how Emotional Intelligence as a concept developed and take away simple and practical ways to understand it. You will come away with tips and techniques that you can use to improve your own emotional intelligence to be more successful and live a better life.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
- Understanding what is Emotional Intelligence (EI) and what it is not.
- Recognizing when Emotional Intelligence (EI) comes into play.
- Tips, strategies, and tactics for improving one's Emotional Intelligence (EI).
Speaker: Jeremy Andrykowski, Director of Operations, Oak Park Public Library
Intended Audience: Finance Professionals
Delivery Method: Internet Based
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Personal Development - Non-Technical
NASBA CPE: Earn About 1.0 CPE credit
CPE hours: 1.00
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.