IGFOA On-Demand Webinar | 2021 PENSION INSTITUTE - ECONOMIC AND MARKET REVIEW
- Members $ 15.00 Before Apr 28, 2022 Members $ 15.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 15.00 Before Apr 28, 2022 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 15.00
- Non-members $ 30.00 Before Apr 28, 2022 Non-members $ 30.00
Already registered? Sign in to view this webinar »
This session will provide an update on the current economic and financial markets. It will also will highlight domestic and global public markets along with economic factors that could provide either a boost or impact how financial markets functions going forward.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
1. Gain a basic understanding on what is impacting markets at the current time;
2. Understand which countries, regions, and assets could have increased risk going forward; and
3. Learn about what changes might need to be made within portfolios.
Speaker: Floyd Simpson, CFP, CPA, Senior Managing Consultant, PFM Asset Management, LLC
NASBA CPE: IGFOA on-demand webinars are not eligible for CPE
The GoToWebinar link to the on-demand training will be provided in the confirmation email once registration is completed.
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
There are no refunds for purchases of on-demand webinars.
Copyright for On-Demand users: Anyone with access to this presentation from IGFOA for on-demand viewing will not share, rebroadcast, or otherwise use this presentation or materials without express written consent or authorization from IGFOA. © 2021
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify or remove on-demand webinars at its discresion.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.