IGFOA On-Demand Webinar | 2021 PENSION INSTITUTE - INTRODUCTION TO THE ILLINOIS POLICE OFFICERS' PENSION INVESTMENT FUND (IPOPIF) AND THE ILLINOIS FIREFIGHTERS' PENSION INVESTMENT FUND (IFPIF)
- Members $ 15.00 Before Apr 28, 2022 Members $ 15.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 15.00 Before Apr 28, 2022 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 15.00
- Non-members $ 30.00 Before Apr 28, 2022 Non-members $ 30.00
Already registered? Sign in to view this webinar »
Join representatives of the IPOPIF and IFPIF as they provide an introduction to the Funds, a current status update, and an update related to ongoing transition planning and communication efforts. Participants will be encouraged to engage in an interactive dialogue with the presenters as part of the session.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
1. Understand the purpose of the pension consolidation legislation;
2. Convey to others in your organization the structure and status of the consolidated funds; and
3. Gain a clearer understanding of the steps to be taken as the June 30, 2022 deadline for consolidation approaches.
Speakers: Elizabeth Holleb, Finance Director, City of Lake Forest David Zaloga, CPA/MBA, Chief Financial Officer, Illinois Firefighters’ Pension Investment Fund
NASBA CPE: IGFOA on-demand webinars are not eligible for CPE
The GoToWebinar link to the on-demand training will be provided in the confirmation email once registration is completed.
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
There are no refunds for purchases of on-demand webinars.
Copyright for On-Demand users: Anyone with access to this presentation from IGFOA for on-demand viewing will not share, rebroadcast, or otherwise use this presentation or materials without express written consent or authorization from IGFOA. © 2021
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify or remove on-demand webinars at its discresion.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.