Southern & Southwest Regions Joint Holiday Luncheon
Presented by the Downstate chapter
Friday, December 17, 2021, 11:30 AM–1:00 PM
425 Regency Park
O'Fallon, Illinois 62269
Map and directions
- Members $ 20.00 Before Dec 15, 2021 Members $ 20.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 25.00 Before Dec 15, 2021 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 25.00
Registration check-in: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Luncheon start time: 12:00 PM
Networking and camaraderie: Immediately following lunch
Ruth Limper's Fund
Please consider supporting the Ruth Limper's Fund at the Southern and Southwest Regions Joint Holiday Event. As many of you know, Ruth Limpers served IGFOA members for over two decades. Throughout her service, Ruth was dedicated to advancing the mission of IGFOA and its leadership. In April 2021, Ruth retired due to the progression of her ALS diagnosis. On September 8, 2021, Ruth lost her battle with ALS.
More information on supporting the Ruth Limpers Fund will be provided at the event.
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy below.
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.