IGFOA On-Demand Webinar | Back to Basics - Governmental Accounting Overview
- Members $ 20.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Members $ 20.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 20.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 20.00
- Non-members $ 40.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Non-members $ 40.00
Already registered? Sign in to view this webinar »
This session will provide a high-level overview of the basic aspects of governmental accounting. The speaker will explore the theory behind accounting principles and discuss the fundamentals of fund accounting.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
1. Understand the theories which establish accounting principles;
2. Comprehend governmental accounting terminology;
3. Recognize and manipulate key accounting tools such as the Chart of Accounts; and
4. Identify the links between budgeting and accounting.
Speaker: Brian LeFevre, Partner, Sikich LLP
NASBA CPE: IGFOA on-demand webinars are not eligible for CPE
The GoToWebinar link to the on-demand training will be provided in the confirmation email once registration is completed.
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
There are no refunds for purchases of on-demand webinars.
Copyright for On-Demand users: Anyone with access to this presentation from IGFOA for on-demand viewing will not share, rebroadcast, or otherwise use this presentation or materials without express written consent or authorization from IGFOA. © 2022
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify or remove on-demand webinars at its discresion.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.