IGFOA On-Demand Webinar | Back to Basics - Banking 101
- Members $ 20.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Members $ 20.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 20.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 20.00
- Non-members $ 40.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Non-members $ 40.00
Already registered? Sign in to view this webinar »
This session will provide a broad overview of banking services. The speakers will discuss the RFP process, collateral requirements and investment policy, traditional banking products, new electronic banking products and fraud protection.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
1. Gain a basic understanding around the RFP process and the key elements to be included in a successful RFP;
2. Learn about traditional treasury banking products and where they may be supplemented and enhanced with alternatives that promote automation in your processes; and
3. Obtain a refresher on fraud protection and the latest services to help combat fraud.
Speakers: Laura Mishlove, Sr. Vice President, Public Finance, PNC Bank and Joseph Howell, Treasury Management Officer, Vice President, Public Finance, PNC Bank
NASBA CPE: IGFOA on-demand webinars are not eligible for CPE
The GoToWebinar link to the on-demand training will be provided in the confirmation email once registration is completed.
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
There are no refunds for purchases of on-demand webinars.
Copyright for On-Demand users: Anyone with access to this presentation from IGFOA for on-demand viewing will not share, rebroadcast, or otherwise use this presentation or materials without express written consent or authorization from IGFOA. © 2022
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify or remove on-demand webinars at its discresion.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.