IGFOA On-Demand Webinar | Back to Basics - Debt 101: Issuing Bonds
- Members $ 20.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Members $ 20.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 20.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 20.00
- Non-members $ 40.00 Before Apr 28, 2023 Non-members $ 40.00
Already registered? Sign in to view this webinar »
Panelists will discuss the borrowing options, steps and general timeline, and parties involved in a typical bond transaction in Illinois.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
1. Learn the basic borrowing options available to Illinois issuers, with an emphasis on non-home rule units of local government; 2. Understand the timeline and participants involved in a bond transaction; and
3. Provide an issuer’s perspective on what makes a financing successful.
Speakers: Dalena Welkomer, Senior Vice President, Baird Public Finance, Lisa Petersen, Director of Finance, Village of Schaumburg, Raphaliata McKenzie, Senior Vice President, Speer Financial, Inc., and Seema Patel, Senior Counsel, Chapman and Cutler LLP
NASBA CPE: IGFOA on-demand webinars are not eligible for CPE
The GoToWebinar link to the on-demand training will be provided in the confirmation email once registration is completed.
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
There are no refunds for purchases of on-demand webinars.
Copyright for On-Demand users: Anyone with access to this presentation from IGFOA for on-demand viewing will not share, rebroadcast, or otherwise use this presentation or materials without express written consent or authorization from IGFOA. © 2022
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify or remove on-demand webinars at its discresion.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.