SNEAK PEEK: Change the Direction of your Connection - How to Lead with Greater Influence and Impact
Thursday, June 23, 2022, 9:30 AM–12:30 PM
1120 E. Diehl Road
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Map and directions
- Members $ 50.00 Before Jun 23, 2022 Members $ 50.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 50.00 Before Jun 23, 2022 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 50.00
- Non-members $ 75.00 Before Jun 23, 2022 Non-members $ 75.00
Registration for this event has closed.
GET A SNEAK PEEK AT IGFOA'S 2022 ANNUAL CONFERENCE OPENING KEYNOTE SPEAKER!
Join the Growth & Engagement Network (GEN) for a Communications Workshop & Luncheon Featuring Monday Keynote Speaker:
Leadership Coach & Author Marianne Renner
Research has proven that there are four dominant personality styles, each with its own dominant motivating forces. When you understand these differences, you communicate with far greater influence. Whether you’re trying to motivate your team or communicate with key stakeholders, understanding natural behaviors helps you speak the right language.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
- Understand differences between 4 personality styles
- Identify your own style and increase your self-awareness
- Spot cues to identify the styles of others
- Use communication techniques that improve your influence and impact
Speaker: Marianne Renner, Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer, Marianne Renner Coaching Solutions
Learn more about the speaker here.
Check-in and Networking: 9:00 - 9:30 AM
Presentation: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Luncheon: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Delivery Method: Group Live
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advance preparation required
Field of Study: Personal Development - Non-Technical
Last Review/Revision/Update: June 23, 2022
NASBA CPE Credits: Earn about 2.0 CPE hours
CPE hours: 2.00
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.