South Metro Chapter Luncheon and Outing
South metro chapter
Thursday, June 23, 2016, 11:30 AM–3:30 PM
Hollywood Boulevard Cinema
1001 West 75th Street
Woodridge, IL 60517
Map and directions
- Members $ 35.00 Before Jun 23, 2016 Members $ 35.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 40.00 Before Jun 23, 2016 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 40.00
- Non-members $ 45.00 Before Jun 23, 2016 Non-members $ 45.00
Registration for this event has closed.
The luncheon speaker, Janine Sergay of the Carroll-Keller Group, LTD, will discuss how to make sure your work culture is aligned with the culture needed to achieve your goals.
Attend this presentation to learn:
• Some questions to ask to diagnose your culture;
• What goes into creating the culture you want in your organization;
• The importance of protecting your desired culture;
• How to identify the stakeholders, including your board, who may impact your culture; and
• The value different generational groups can bring to your culture.
After the presentation, attendees will be entertained by the movie, X-Men: Apocalypse.
Lunch (buffet): Noon
Speaker Presentation: 12:30 - 1:00 PM
Movie – X-Men: Apocalypse: 1:00 PM
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
IGFOA Members are those Public Sector, Partners, and Firm individuals specifically listed in the IGFOA Membership Application or Renewal. IGFOA Government non-member rate applies to staff, appointed officials, and elected officials of a government with a current IGFOA membership. If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year. If you are unable to attend, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com as soon as possible. A $10 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to June 16, 2016. Cancellations after June 16, 2016 and no-shows are responsible for the full tuition.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda, cancel the event due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA South Metro Chapter cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event. By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.