Young Professionals Network Social Event
Thursday, March 17, 2016, 5:00 PM–7:00 PM
1801 Butterfield Road
Downers Grove, IL
Map and directions
- Members $ 30.00 Before Mar 17, 2016 Members $ 30.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 30.00 Before Mar 17, 2016 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 30.00
- Non-members $ 40.00 Before Mar 17, 2016 Non-members $ 40.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Presented by the IGFOA Young Professionals Network
SOCIAL NETWORKING EVENT
Join your colleagues for appetizers and spirits immediately following the Illinois Public Pension Institute seminar. Even if you are not attending the seminar, you are still welcome to come and network with your peers! Carlucci’s is located directly across the parking lot from the Double Tree Hotel.
Registration fee includes appetizers and 2 drink tickets.
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
- Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis,
- Payment must be mailed
- IGFOA Members are those Public Sector and Associate individuals specifically listed in the IGFOA Membership Application or Renewal. IGFOA Government non-member rate applies to staff, appointed officials, and elected officials of a government with a current IGFOA membership. IGFOA reserves the right to apply non-member fee to any individual that has not paid dues for the current year.
- If you are unable to attend, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com as soon as possible,
- A $10 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to March 11, 2016. Cancellations after March 11, 2016 and no-shows are responsible for the full tuition. Registrants that cancel or fail to attend without paying the required fee will be invoiced and collection pursued in accord with the Executive Board policy on accounts receivable,
- IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the eventdue to low enrollment, or to close registration if full
- Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.