Tuesday, December 13, 2016–Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Map and directions
Online registration is not available for this event.
The Illinois Municipal League is pleased to partner with the National Council for Public-Private Partnerships to offer a significantly reduced rate for the P3 Bootcamp – only $250.
The event, a 10-hour intensive training program, will be held December 13-14 in Chicago. The P3 Bootcamp will teach public and private sector leaders how partnerships work and the proven strategies for assembling successful projects.
The top 5 lessons include:
- How P3s present an innovative model for project delivery & financing
- Ways to develop local champions to support your project
- How to develop & run a transparent procurement process
- What elements are crucial to any partnership agreement
- How to identify & allocate risk
Registration is capped at 50 participants, so sign up today (select the NCPPP Member Public Sector rate to receive IML’s discounted rate of $250).
If you have questions about the P3 Bootcamp, please email Paul Kalomiris, NCPPP Deputy Director.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Visit http://www.p3bootcamp.org/ for additional information.