Friday, October 27, 2017, 8:30 AM–2:45 PM
Chicago Marriott Naperville Hotel
1801 North Naper Boulevard
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Map and directions
- Members $ 75.00 Before Oct 20, 2017 $ 100.00 Between Oct 20, 2017 and Oct 27, 2017 Members $ 100.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 75.00 Before Oct 20, 2017 $ 100.00 Between Oct 20, 2017 and Oct 27, 2017 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 100.00
- Non-members $ 100.00 Before Oct 20, 2017 $ 125.00 Between Oct 20, 2017 and Oct 27, 2017 Non-members $ 125.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Plan to attend the 2017 Payroll Seminar for five sessions which includes an update on the latest requirements for IRS forms 1094 & 1095 for 2017. Other topics at this training related to payroll will be Police/Fire deductions, IMRF deductions and forms, what to expect from an IRS audit, and the top payroll and human resourse hot topics and best practices. There will be networking opportunities and a luncheon provided as well. During the networking parts of this seminar we will include time for a knowledge exchange so attendees can help other peers in the industry with any payroll challenges and success stories experienced. It will be a great way to connect and learn from each another!
Intended Audience: Finance Professionals and staff involved in the payroll process
• Allison R. Barrett, Principal, Lauterbach & Amen, LLP
• Debbie Crabtree, Senior Manager Government Accounting Services & Government Employee Benefit & Payroll Consultant, Sikich LLP
• Daniel Eberle, Internal Revenue Agent – Federal, State, & Local Governments (FSLG), Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
• Jennifer Kramer, Managing Director HR Consulting, Sikich LLP
• Mark Nannini, Chief Financial Officer, Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
• Karen Sanchez, Partner-in-Charge Employee Benefits, Sikich LLP
Delivery method: Group-Live
Program Level: Update
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization - Non-Technical
CPE Credits: Earn about 6.0 CPE credits
CPE hours: 6.20
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
IGFOA Members are those Public Sector and Partner or Associate individuals specifically listed in the IGFOA Membership Application or Renewal. IGFOA Government non-member rate applies to staff, appointed officials, and elected officials of a government with a current IGFOA membership. If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
If you are unable to attend, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com as soon as possible. A $20 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to October 20, 2017. Cancellations after October 20, 2017 and no-shows are responsible for the full tuition.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda, cancel the event due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event. By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.