Utility Billing Seminar
Thursday, June 27, 2019, 8:30 AM–3:30 PM
1120 E. Diehl Road
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Map and directions
- Members $ 85.00 Before Jun 24, 2019 $ 95.00 Between Jun 24, 2019 and Jun 25, 2019 Members $ 95.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 95.00 Before Jun 24, 2019 $ 105.00 Between Jun 24, 2019 and Jun 25, 2019 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 105.00
- Non-members $ 115.00 Before Jun 24, 2019 $ 125.00 Between Jun 24, 2019 and Jun 25, 2019 Non-members $ 125.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Join with other municipal utility billing personnel for a seminar and peer discussion on utility billing best practices; essential tools for customer service; and utility billing legal issues to be considered. This seminar is an excellent opportunity to network and learn how other communities are handling similar utility billing topics.
Delivery method: Group-Live
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Business Law, Business Management & Organization
Earn about 6.6 CPE Credits
CPE hours: 6.60
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.