Thursday, October 24, 2019, 8:30 AM–4:00 PM
1120 E. Diehl Road
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Map and directions
- Members $ 85.00 Before Oct 16, 2019 $ 95.00 Between Oct 16, 2019 and Oct 23, 2019 Members $ 95.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 85.00 Before Oct 16, 2019 $ 95.00 Between Oct 16, 2019 and Oct 23, 2019 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 95.00
- Non-members $ 100.00 Before Oct 23, 2019 Non-members $ 100.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Learn and connect with your colleagues at the IGFOA Payroll Seminar!
Plan to attend the 2019 Payroll Seminar for six sessions which include an IRS update. Other topics are IMRF Voluntary Additional Contribution (VAC) program, managing employee leave rights, a roundtable discussion on payroll hot topics and best practices, how to respond and prepare for an IMRF audit, and Illinois minimum wage update. Take advantage of the formal sessions and informal networking opportunities, including a luncheon, to share information with peers on payroll challenges and successes. The 2019 Payroll Seminar is an excellent way to connect and learn from colleagues!
Agenda, Session Description, Speakers, and Learning Objectives - click here
Intended Audience: Finance Professionals and staff involved in the payroll process
Delivery method: Group-Live
Program Level: Update
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization - Non-Technical
CPE Credits: Earn about 5.20 CPE credits
CPE hours: 5.20
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
- No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
- For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
- For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
- A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
- Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
- A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.