Illinois Public Pension Institute II
Thursday, November 14, 2019, 8:25 AM–4:30 PM
1120 East Diehl Road, Naperville, IL 60563 Map »
- Members $140.00 Before Nov 7, 2019 $150.00 Between Nov 7, 2019 and Nov 13, 2018
- Government / Partner Colleagues $150.00 Before Nov 7, 2019 $160.00 Between Nov 7, 2019 and Nov 13, 2018
- Non-members $170.00 Before Nov 7, 2019 $180.00 Between Nov 7, 2019 and Nov 13, 2018
Online registration is not available for this event.
SAVE THE DATE
Intended Audience: Finance Directors, Managers, Administrators, Accountants, Assistant Managers, Assistant Finance Directors, Pension Board Trustees, and professional staff and officials required to meet the IL Department of Insurance annual public pension trustee continuing education requirements or interested in local government pension issues.
Seminar description: A full day seminar addressing relevant issues in local government pension management.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agendas and/or speakers, cancel the trainings due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full.
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.