South Metro Lunch and Learn - Making the Most of Your Debt Management Policy
Presented by the South metro chapter
South metro chapter
Friday, October 4, 2019, 11:30 AM–1:00 PM
16111 South LaGrange Road
Orland Park, IL
Map and directions
- Members $ 15.00 Before Oct 3, 2019 Members $ 15.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 15.00 Before Oct 3, 2019 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 15.00
- Non-members $ 25.00 Before Oct 3, 2019 Non-members $ 25.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Having a sound debt management policy is an integral component to an issuer’s approach to bond financing. It’s also, therefore, important to a rating agency’s review of an issuer’s credit profile. This session will highlight the purpose and key components of a sound debt management policy and it will provide a market update on the municipal bond market.
Speaker: Andrew Kim, PMA Securities
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
1. Understand the various topics that a debt management policy should address;
2. Learn when to issue debt and when not to; and
3. Identify the post-issuance matters that ought to be included in a debt management policy.
Intended Audience: Finance Professionals
Delivery method: Group Live
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Finance - Technical
Earn about 1.00 CPE credit
CPE hours: 1.10
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
- No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
- For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
- For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
- A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
- Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
- A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.