Technical Accounting Review Committee
Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 2:00 PM–4:30 PM
Glen Ellyn Village Hall
535 Duane St. - Room 301
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Map and directions
Registration for this event has closed.
Intended Audience: IGFOA TARC Committee Members. Interested in participating in the TARC Committee, contact the IGFOA at email@example.com.
The Technical Accounting Review Committee monitors and comments on activities and rulings of the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB). The committee provides testimony on GASB standards and educates the IGFOA membership on those standards.
- Letter from NIU Center for Governmental Studies
- Draft of Letter on Reporting Model Improvements
- Recognition of Elements of Financial Statements (Comment Deadline: February 15, 2019) (Preliminary Views)
- Implementation Guidance Update—2019 (Comment Deadline: January 31, 2019) (Exposure Draft)
- Set Date for Next Meeting
• Discuss Recognition of Elements of Financial Statements
• Expand your familiarity of the accounting and financial reporting challenges faced by local governments in Illinois as a result of new accounting standards through interaction with fellow accounting and finance professionals
Delivery method: Group-Live
Program Level: Advanced
Prerequisites: IGFOA TARC Committee Member
Field of Study: Accounting (Governmental) - Technical
Advanced Preparation: none
CPE: Earn about 2.0 CPE
CPE hours: 1.50
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Open to IGFOA TARC Members. If you have any questions regarding this seminar, cancellations, complaints, or refunds, please contact the IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.