Technical Accounting Review Committee Meeting
Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 2:00 PM–4:00 PM
800 Roosevelt Road, Building C - Suite 312
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Map and directions
Registration for this event has closed.
Intended Audience: IGFOA TARC Committee Members. Interested in participating in the TARC Committee, contact the IGFOA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Technical Accounting Review Committee monitors and comments on activities and rulings of the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB). The committee provides testimony on GASB standards and educates the IGFOA membership on those standards.
- Draft of Letter on Reporting Model Improvements and Field Test Results
- Draft of Letter on Recognition of Elements of Financial Statements
- Review the Implementation Guidance Update—2019 (Comment Deadline: January 31, 2019) (Exposure Draft)
- Set Date for Next Meeting
• Draft Letter on Elements of Financial Statements
• Expand your familiarity of the accounting and financial reporting challenges faced by local governments in Illinois as a result of new accounting standards through interaction with fellow accounting and finance professionals
Delivery method: Group-Live
Program Level: Advanced
Prerequisites: IGFOA TARC Committee Member
Field of Study: Accounting (Governmental) - Technical
Advanced Preparation: none
CPE: Earn about 1.5 CPE
CPE hours: 1.50
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Open to IGFOA TARC Members. If you have any questions regarding this seminar, cancellations, complaints, or refunds, please contact the IGFOA at 630-942-6587 or email@example.com.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.