Short-Term Cash, Long-Term Outlook
Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 12:00 PM–1:00 PM
- Members $ 30.00 Before May 6, 2019 Members $ 30.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 35.00 Before May 6, 2019 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 35.00
- Non-members $ 40.00 Before May 6, 2019 Non-members $ 40.00
Registration for this event has closed.
In a rising interest rate environment it is crucial to understand your options with your liquidity. The session will provide an economic and rate outlook discussion which will lead into a discussion on short-term investment strategies that complies with recent changes to the State of Illinois Public Funds Investment Act.
Daniele Driscoll, Vice President, J.P.Morgan Securities
Justin Erkfritz-Gay, Vice President, JPMorgan Chase Bank
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
1. Understand the changes to the State of Illinois Public Funds Investment Act;
2. Learn about the economic and rate outlook; and
3. Understand investment options available to you to help manage short-term rates within your long-term objectives.
Intended Audience: Finance Professionals
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Finance-Technical
Earn About 1.0 CPE credit
CPE credit will only be given to the individual that is registered for the webinar and meets the participation requirements. To receive CPE credit, the registered individual must be signed in to the webinar with his/her unique login url address, attend the webinar in its entirety as tracked in the web participation report and complete at least 80% of the participation monitoring tools administered throughout the webinar. Only registered and paid participants fulfilling these criteria will be issued a Continuing Professional Education Certificate.
CPE hours: 1.00
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.