GATA Workshop - Morning Session
Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 9:00 AM–12:00 PM
1120 E. Diehl Road
Naperville, IL 60563
Map and directions
- Members $ 25.00 Before May 28, 2019 Members $ 25.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 25.00 Before May 28, 2019 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 25.00
- Non-members $ 25.00 Before May 28, 2019 Non-members $ 25.00
Registration for this event has closed.
GATA Workshop - Morning Session
May 29, 2019
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Grant Accountability and Transparency Act or GATA – reporting requirements continue to be a concern for local governments causing confusion and speculation on how to comply. IGFOA is here to help!
The Professional Education Committee and Technical Accounting Review Committee are offering four (4) half-day interactive workshops where attendees can walk through the process and procedures with Lori Beeler and Carol Krause of the Grant Accountability and Transparency Unit, Governor’s Office of Management and Budget. Attendees will work with professionals who actually understand the GATA process and how to accurately comply with the requirements.
Join Lori and Carol as they walk thru the correct step by step process for completing the CYFER, audit filings, common deficiencies in meeting reporting requirements, with plenty of time for Q&A.
So bring your laptop and roll up your sleeves for a hands-on, interactive, and accurate professional training session.
Carol A. Kraus, CPA, Director of the Grant Accountability and Transparency Unit, Governor’s Office of Management and Budget (GOMB)
Lori Beeler, CPA, Manager of the Grant Accountability and Transparency Unit, Governor’s Office of Management and Budget (GOMB)
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.