ASP Chicago Presents: Strategies for Creating Long-Term Sustainable Value in the New Economy
Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 5:00 PM–8:00 PM
Mid America Club
200 East Randolph Drive, 80th Floor,
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Map and directions
Online registration is not available for this event.
In this session, Dr. Mark L. Frigo will present his latest research on high performing companies. Today, companies need to understand, manage, and align their long-term value drivers to achieve superior and sustainable value creation, especially in today’s constantly changing business environment. Investors need to understand a company’s long-term value creation strategy in order to confidently commit to investing in a company. To attract these investors, companies need to develop, communicate, and execute a long-term value creation strategy. Strategic planning professionals can play a pivotal role in helping companies refocus their strategy, performance measures and deployment of resources toward greater long-term sustainable value creation. The key takeaways from this session include:
- Use a framework for developing strategies for driving long-term sustainable value.
- Identify how long-term value is created in a business and use the Competitive Life Cycle to guide investment decisions.
- Develop a Value Creation Checklist© for Creating Long-Term Sustainable Value.
- Recognize how intangible assets create long-term value in the new economy.
- Lessons from a Case Study Success Story.
Registration and cancellation policy
For additional informatin visit, https://www.strategyassociation.org/