Debt Institute Webinar Series
Wednesday, October 14, 2020–Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Members $ 50.00 Before Oct 12, 2020 Members $ 50.00
- Government / Partner Colleagues $ 50.00 Before Oct 12, 2020 Government / Partner Colleagues $ 50.00
- Non-members $ 100.00 Before Oct 12, 2020 Non-members $ 100.00
Registration for this event has closed.
Plan to attend the 2020 IGFOA Debit Institute for four (4) virtual learning sessions, which will expand your knowledge of municipal debt! Topics include a bond market update, the fundamentals of the bond rating process, how bonds are sold, and addressing liquidity needs. The 2020 Debt Institute is also a great way to earn CPE credit!
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Session 1: 9 AM - 9:50 AM - Bond Market Update: Illinois Credits and Beyond
Program Level - Update
Session 2: 10 AM - 11:15 AM - The Fundamentals of Bond Rating Process During a Pandemic
Program Level - Overview
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Session 1: 9 AM - 9:50 AM - How Bonds Are Sold: A Behind the Scenes Look
Program Level - Overview
Session 2: 10 AM - 11:15 AM - Short Term Borrowing: Addressing Liquidity Needs
Program Level - Technical
Delivery Method: Webinar
Program Level: See above sessions
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Finance
CPECredits: Earn about 5.0 CPE credits
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda, sessions, and speakers.
CPE hours: 5.40
For more information
Registration and cancellation policy
Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.