Partners Resource Page
This is the landing page for IGFOA Partners to stay up-to-date on IGFOA opportunities and Partner Program benefits. Partners are encouraged to contact IGFOA with any questions about their benefits.
- Call for IGFOA Weekly News articles - contact IGFOA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Weekly news articles are educational/hot topic articles, generally 250 words or less with minimal graphics. Partners are encouraged to provide summaries of longer articles hosted on the Partner firm's website.
- Dispatch newsletters needed - forward your educational articles for the IGFOA hardcopy newsletter to email@example.com.
- Post firm's logo and your picture in your IGFOA Profile in the membership directory, along with a description of the services your firm provides.
- Sign-up for a chapter meeting or seminar - want to network? go where the government finance officers go!
- Mark your calendars for the IGFOA Annual Conference!
IGFOA Partners Forum - contact the IGFOA Partners' Representative with questions and ideas for the Partners Forum
IGFOA Sustaining Partner Firms!
2019 IGFOA SUSTAINING PARTNERS
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Azavar Government Solutions, Inc.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
BMO Harris Bank N.A.
Chapman and Cutler LLP
Enterprise Fleet Management
Forecast5 Analytics, Inc.
Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
Illinois Metropolitan Investment Fund
MB Financial Bank
MWM Consulting Group
PMA Financial Network, Inc.
Sawyer Falduto Asset Management, LLC
Wintrust Government Fund
2019 IGFOA ASSOCIATE PARTNERS
Bernardi Securities, Inc.
Capital Gains Incorporated
CBIZ Valuation Group, LLC
Civic Systems LLC
ClientFirst Technology Consulting
Crowe Horwath LLP
First Bank Chicago - A Division of First Bank of Highland Park
First Midwest Bank
Foster & Foster
GW & Associates, PC
Huntington National Bank
Ice Miller LLP
John Kasperek Co., Inc.
Klein Hall CPAs
Lauterbach & Amen, LLP
Miller Cooper & Co., Ltd
Moody's Investors Service
Piper Jaffray & Co.
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC
RSM US LLP
S&P Global Ratings
Selden Fox, Ltd.
Speer Financial, Inc.
Third Millennium Associates, Inc.
Tyler Technologies, Inc.