Retired membership may be held in the Illinois Government Finance Officers Association by an individual who meets all the retired membership requirements listed below.
Policy Criteria for Retired Membership:
- Individual was a member of IGFOA in good standing prior to retirement and
- Is not currently working more than 500 hours per calendar year
Benefits of Retired Membership
- Retired members are non-voting members of the Association.
- Listing in the IGFOA Directory
- The IGFOA DISPATCH newsletter and IGFOA Weekly News
- Access to the IGFOA on-line Directory
- Member rate for all IGFOA seminars
- Retiree rate for the Annual Conference