The Executive Board established the category of Retired Member to encourage members to remain active in the association following retirement. Retired members are non-voting member of the Association. To sign-up for Retired Membership contact the IGFOA office.
Policy Criteria for Retired Membership:
- Individual was a member of IGFOA for at least seven years prior to retirement and
- Is not currently working more than 500 hours per year in a government finance capacity or as a vendor or contractor servicing government
Benefits of Retired Membership
- Retired members are non-voting members of the Association. Retired membership includes the following benefits:
- Listing in the IGFOA Directory
- The IGFOA DISPATCH newsletter and IGFOA Weekly News
- Access to the IGFOA on-line Directory
- Member rate for all IGFOA seminars
- Retiree rate for the Annual Conference
Retired Membership Dues
Retired membership is complimentary, at no cost to the member. Retired members are asked to forward changes to their mailing and contact information to the IGFOA at email@example.com.