IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Partners Resource Page
- Oct 24, 2014, IGFOA updates
- LGDF Prompt Payment Bill Signed into Law
- Aug 27, 2014, Legislative briefs
- Nominating Committee Recommends Slate for 2014-15
- Aug 8, 2014, IGFOA updates
- GASB Reexamining Financial Reporting Model
- Aug 4, 2014, IGFOA updates
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Bradley 2013 Tax Levy Ordinance
- Nov 21, 2014
- Tax Levy Ordinance
- Nov 20, 2014
- City of Champaign Financial Forecast
- Nov 7, 2014
- Woodridge Monthly Financial Report
- Nov 6, 2014
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: