IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- State Shared Municipal Revenue - Updated MFY 2017 Forecasts
- Jul 18, 2016, Legislative briefs
- IGFOA Weekly News for July 14, 2016
- Jul 15, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for July 8, 2016
- Jul 8, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for July 1, 2016
- Jul 1, 2016, IGFOA updates
- Jul 28 DOI Annual Report Webinar
- Jul 28 Rock River Region Networking Luncheon - A Case Study in Internal Controls
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
- Aug 2 IGFOA Executive Board Meeting with Past Presidents Luncheon to follow
- Aug 4 Hot Topics in Cash Mgt - Payments Industry Updates: The future of payments is rapidly changing – how to keep up
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- How to View/Download Your CPE Certificates
- Jul 13, 2016
- Water Turn On Liability Waiver
- Jun 24, 2016
- 2016 Candidates Guide to becoming a Certified Public Finance Officer
- Jun 9, 2016
- Sewer Rate Study RFP
- May 9, 2016
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: