IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- Call for 2017-18 IGFOA Executive Board Nominations
- Jun 20, 2017, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for June 9, 2017
- Jun 9, 2017, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for June 2, 2017
- Jun 2, 2017, IGFOA updates
- Legislative Update: Senate Approves Budget Legislation
- May 26, 2017, Legislative briefs
- Jun 27 Character Based Management: A Key to More Productive & Effective Organizations
- Presented by the Chicago metro chapter
- Jul 20 Chicago Metro Chapter 2017 Golf Outing
- Jul 21 South Metro Chapter Board Meeting
- Presented by the South metro chapter
- Jul 27 Rock River Region Networking Luncheon
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Fee Schedule
- May 22, 2017
- Investment Advisor RFP
- Mar 21, 2017
- Pension fund investment advisor RFP
- Mar 7, 2017
- Investment Policy
- Feb 15, 2017
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: