IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- News Release from the Financial Accounting Foundation - Appoints Brian Caputo to GASB
- Apr 2, 2015, IGFOA updates
- South Metro Chapter Luncheon - Records Retention and Electronic Archiving
- Apr 1, 2015, Chapter news
- Member Log-in Issues
- Mar 13, 2015, IGFOA updates
- Updated Rules for Electronic Records Management
- Mar 12, 2015, IGFOA updates
- Apr 29 DATE CHANGE - Intermediate Governmental Accounting - Budgetary Accounting, Budgetary Reporting, Interfund transactions, Classification and Equity Accounting
- May 5 Intermediate Governmental Accounting - Debt Service Funds and Governmental Activities Long-term Debt, including Refunding Transactions
- May 7 Implementing GASB Statement No. 68 - Hot Topics in Accounting and Financial Reporting
- May 14 IGFOA Executive Board Meeting
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- iPad User/Purchase Agreements
- Apr 16, 2015
- Purchasing Policy
- Apr 13, 2015
- Purchasing Manual Word Doc
- Apr 10, 2015
- Sample Request for Proposal for Financial Advisor Services
- Apr 7, 2015
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: