IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for October 21, 2016
- Oct 21, 2016, IGFOA updates
- Tips to assure you receive information emailed from IGFOA
- Oct 18, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for October 14, 2016
- Oct 14, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for October 7, 2016
- Oct 7, 2016, IGFOA updates
- Oct 28 Assistant’s Network Lunch and Learn - Financial Market Update and Pending Municipal Bond Legislation
- Presented by the Assistants network
- Nov 3 Hot Topics in Purchasing - Three Key Purchasing Trends that Every Finance Officer Should Know - First Thursday Webinar
- Nov 10 Downstate Central Region - The Myth of “Multitasking” (And What to do Instead)
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
- Nov 10 Young Professionals Network - Leading in the Public & Private Sectors: A Conversation with Erica Borggren
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Audit RFP
- Sep 20, 2016
- RFP for Actuarial Services
- Jul 27, 2016
- How to View/Download Your CPE Certificates
- Jul 13, 2016
- Water Turn On Liability Waiver
- Jun 24, 2016
Recent forum topics
- Prepaids Policy
- Oct 25, 2016, 2 replies
- Taxes On Electricity, Natural Gas, Water, Restaurants, and Alcoholic Beverages
- Oct 24, 2016, 0 replies
- Document Management and Workflow software solutions
- Oct 20, 2016, 2 replies
- RFP for Financial Software
- Oct 17, 2016, 0 replies
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: