IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- Travel Expense Reporting Legislation Signed into Law
- Jul 28, 2016, Legislative briefs
- IGFOA Weekly News for July 22, 2016
- Jul 22, 2016, IGFOA updates
- State Shared Municipal Revenue - Updated MFY 2017 Forecasts
- Jul 18, 2016, Legislative briefs
- IGFOA Weekly News for July 14, 2016
- Jul 15, 2016, IGFOA updates
- Aug 2 IGFOA Executive Board Meeting with Past Presidents Luncheon to follow
- Aug 4 Hot Topics in Cash Mgt - Payments Industry Updates: The future of payments is rapidly changing – how to keep up
- Aug 12 South Metro Chapter Luncheon - Cyber Security Trends
- Presented by the South metro chapter
- Aug 25 Debt Institute
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- RFP for Actuarial Services
- Jul 27, 2016
- How to View/Download Your CPE Certificates
- Jul 13, 2016
- Water Turn On Liability Waiver
- Jun 24, 2016
- 2016 Candidates Guide to becoming a Certified Public Finance Officer
- Jun 9, 2016
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: