IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for May 20, 2016
- May 20, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for May 13, 2016
- May 13, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for May 6, 2016
- May 6, 2016, IGFOA updates
- Technical Accounting Review Committee (TARC)
- May 6, 2016, TARC updates
- Jun 2 Local Government Finance Reporting Requirements - What You Need to Do and When - First Thursday Webinar
- Jun 16 Utility Billing Seminar
- Jun 17 Downstate Chapter Finance Lunch Crunch
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
- Jun 23 South Metro Chapter Luncheon and Outing
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Sewer Rate Study RFP
- May 9, 2016
- Budget ordinance, certified estimate of revenues, ordinance certification form
- Apr 27, 2016
- Certified Estimate of Revenues
- Apr 23, 2016
- Woodridge Monthly Financial Report
- Mar 2, 2016
Recent forum topics
- Treatment of Pay to Public Safety Officer out on Workers Comp/PEDA Time
- May 24, 2016, 2 replies
- Actuarial firms for Police & Fire Pension and OPEB
- May 20, 2016, 4 replies
- RFP - Fire and Police Pension Professional Services
- May 11, 2016, 0 replies
- Self-Reported Tax Audits
- May 4, 2016, 0 replies
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: