IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- GFOA Alert: The SEC MCDC Initiative and Issuers
- Jul 11, 2014, IGFOA updates
- Telecommunications Excise Tax Reductions Reporting
- Jul 3, 2014, TARC updates
- CONGRATULATIONS: Daily Herald Business Ledger names Mary Dankowski, Villagre of Park Forest and Brian Caputo, City of Aurora as Government CFOs of the Year
- Jul 2, 2014, IGFOA updates
- IML Working to Remove Restrictions for Tap on Fees from SB 3507
- Jul 2, 2014, Legislative briefs
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Credit Card Use Policy - Champaign
- Jul 18, 2014
- Lombard Monthly Financial Report
- Jul 17, 2014
- Purchasing Manual
- Jul 15, 2014
- Investment Policy
- Jun 12, 2014
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: