IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- Legislative Update - Follow-up
- May 13, 2015, Legislative briefs
- Legislative Update
- May 12, 2015, Legislative briefs
- News Release from the Financial Accounting Foundation - Appoints Brian Caputo to GASB
- Apr 2, 2015, IGFOA updates
- South Metro Chapter Luncheon - Records Retention and Electronic Archiving
- Apr 1, 2015, Chapter news
- Jun 1 IGFOA Member Social Reception at GFOA National Conference
- Jun 4 Investment Management
- Jun 9 Utility Billing Seminar Location: Hoffman Estates Village Hall, Hoffman Estates IL
- Jun 9 Utility Billing Seminar Location: Moline Water Treatment Plant, Moline, IL
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- iPad User/Purchase Agreements
- Apr 16, 2015
- Purchasing Policy
- Apr 13, 2015
- Purchasing Manual Word Doc
- Apr 10, 2015
- Sample Request for Proposal for Financial Advisor Services
- Apr 7, 2015
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: