IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for June 15, 2018
- Jun 15, 2018, Chapter news
- IGFOA Weekly News for June 8, 2018
- Jun 8, 2018, Chapter news
- IGFOA Weekly News for June 1, 2018
- Jun 1, 2018, Chapter news
- IGFOA Weekly News for May 25, 2018
- May 25, 2018, Chapter news
- Jun 27 Quad Cities Finance Lunch Crunch - Impact of GASB Statement No. 87, Leases
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
- Jun 28 Purchasing Webinar: Technology – What’s in IT for Finance
- Jul 12 Growth and Engagement Network Lunch and Learn -
- Jul 18 New Investment Option - Corporate Notes to 3 years
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Debt Management Policy
- Jan 29, 2018
- Audit RFP
- Jan 23, 2018
- Payment Agreement for Delinquent Utility Account
- Dec 12, 2017
- Grant Policy & Flow Charts
- Dec 11, 2017
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: