IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Partners Resource Page
- Oct 24, 2014, IGFOA updates
- LGDF Prompt Payment Bill Signed into Law
- Aug 27, 2014, Legislative briefs
- GASB Reexamining Financial Reporting Model
- Aug 4, 2014, IGFOA updates
- GFOA Alert: The SEC MCDC Initiative and Issuers
- Jul 11, 2014, IGFOA updates
- Feb 5 Hot Topics in Cash Management - Rapid Pace of Change in the Payments Landscape
- Feb 12 IGFOA Executive Board Meeting
- Feb 12 IGFOA Technical Accounting Review Committee Meeting
- Feb 17 Rock River Region Networking Luncheon
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- 2015-01-21 DIGFOA Meeting Minutes Revised
- Jan 22, 2015
- IRMA RFP IT Strategic Plan
- Jan 2, 2015
- monthly financials
- Jan 2, 2015
- 2014-12-17 DIGFOA Meeting Minutes
- Dec 18, 2014
Recent forum topics
- Vehicle Replacement- Useful Life
- Jan 27, 2015, 0 replies
- PPRT Distribution to Pension Funds
- Jan 22, 2015, 2 replies
- Annual Health Insurance Rates
- Jan 19, 2015, 0 replies
- Treasurer Position - Elected vs. Appointed? Deputy Treasurer position?
- Jan 16, 2015, 2 replies
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: