IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- September 2018 IGFOA Dispatch Newsletter
- Oct 1, 2018, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for September 28, 2018
- Sep 28, 2018, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for September 21, 2018
- Sep 21, 2018, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for September 14, 2018
- Sep 14, 2018, IGFOA updates
- Oct 18 What Employees Tell Us They Want in a Leader
- Oct 25 Payroll Seminar
- Oct 26 Downstate Chapter Southern Region Professional Development Seminar
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
- Nov 2 South Metro Chapter Board Meeting
- Presented by the South metro chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Adjudication- Revenue vs Cost
- Sep 24, 2018
- General Fund Balance Policy
- Sep 19, 2018
- PA 97-0609 Compensation & Benefits Disclosure
- Jul 24, 2018
- Finance Department monthly report
- Jul 24, 2018
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: