IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- Legislative Update - Fund Sweep Legislation
- Jan 29, 2016, Legislative briefs
- IGFOA Weekly News for January 29, 2016
- Jan 29, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for January 25, 2016
- Jan 25, 2016, IGFOA updates
- 2016 Fraud Awareness Seminar – Be Proactive, Not Reactive in the Fight Against Fraud in Your Organization
- Jan 20, 2016, Chapter news
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Financial & Accounting Software Replmt - Proj Mgmt Champaign
- Jan 25, 2016
- RFP for Actuarial Services
- Dec 11, 2015
- ABC's of Governmental Budgeting
- Nov 18, 2015
- October 21, 2015 Downstate Chapter Agenda
- Nov 2, 2015
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: