IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for January 13, 2017
- Jan 13, 2017, IGFOA updates
- Protection of the Tax Exempt Status for Municipal Bonds
- Jan 10, 2017, Legislative briefs
- IGFOA Weekly News for January 6, 2017
- Jan 6, 2017, IGFOA updates
- What do you think about doing a cash flows statement for your entity-wide statements?
- Jan 1, 2017, IGFOA updates
- Jan 19 Assistant’s Network Lunch and Learn - Fraud in the Government Workplace and Effective Controls
- Presented by the Assistants network
- Jan 20 Illinois Financial Forecast Forum: Private Sector Views that Impact the Public Sector
- Jan 20 South Metro Chapter Board Meeting
- Presented by the South metro chapter
- Jan 24 Rock River Region Networking Luncheon - Aligning Strategic Plans with Employee Performance
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- ERP RFP
- Jan 17, 2017
- Fee Schedule
- Dec 29, 2016
- Grant Policy & Flow Charts
- Dec 27, 2016
- Audit RFP
- Sep 20, 2016
Recent forum topics
- Pension Funding Policy and Practice
- Jan 19, 2017, 2 replies
- WATER RATE ANALYSIS
- Jan 19, 2017, 7 replies
- Internal service transfers for technology/marketing and maintenance
- Jan 18, 2017, 2 replies
- Departmental Policies & Procedures
- Jan 18, 2017, 0 replies
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: