IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for August 19, 2016
- Aug 19, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for August 12, 2016
- Aug 12, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Executive Board Recommended Slate 2016-2017
- Aug 10, 2016, IGFOA updates
- 2016 IMRF Pension Enhancement Transparency Provision Signed into Law
- Aug 8, 2016, Legislative briefs
- Aug 25 Debt Institute
- Sep 1 NEW DATE - Hot Topics in Budgeting - “State of Uncertainty” Budgeting Strategies in the Current Economic and Legislative Environment - First Thursday Webinar
- Sep 7 2016 LOCAL OFFICIALS TRAINING
- Sep 8 2016 LOCAL OFFICIALS TRAINING
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- RFP for Actuarial Services
- Jul 27, 2016
- How to View/Download Your CPE Certificates
- Jul 13, 2016
- Water Turn On Liability Waiver
- Jun 24, 2016
- 2016 Candidates Guide to becoming a Certified Public Finance Officer
- Jun 9, 2016
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: