IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for May 12, 2017
- May 12, 2017, IGFOA updates
- First Quarter Municipal Revenue Update - MFY 2017 REVISED AND MFY 2018
- May 5, 2017, Legislative briefs
- IGFOA Weekly News for April 28, 2017
- Apr 28, 2017, IGFOA updates
- IMRF Response to PFIC White Paper
- Apr 21, 2017, IGFOA updates
- Jun 1 Implementing and Reporting GASBS No. 84, Fiduciary Activities
- Jun 16 South Metro Chapter Social Event - Crisis Rooms
- Presented by the South metro chapter
- Jun 21 Utility Billing Seminar - Regional Webcast
- Jun 22 Internal Controls Seminar
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Fee Schedule
- May 22, 2017
- Investment Advisor RFP
- Mar 21, 2017
- Pension fund investment advisor RFP
- Mar 7, 2017
- Investment Policy
- Feb 15, 2017
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: