IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for February 16, 2018
- Feb 16, 2018, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for February 9, 2018
- Feb 9, 2018, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weely News for February 2, 2018
- Feb 2, 2018, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for January 26, 2018
- Jan 26, 2018, IGFOA updates
- Mar 1 Illinois Public Pension and OPEB Institute - Part I
- Mar 2 South Metro Chapter Board Meeting
- Presented by the South metro chapter
- Mar 8 Beyond Revenue Collections 101 – Recovering Revenue by Collecting the Tough Stuff (OR NOT)
- Mar 19 Center for Governmental Studies/NIU sponsored event - Midwest Leadership Institute
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Debt Management Policy
- Jan 29, 2018
- Audit RFP
- Jan 23, 2018
- Payment Agreement for Delinquent Utility Account
- Dec 12, 2017
- Grant Policy & Flow Charts
- Dec 11, 2017
Recent forum topics
- Vehicle Sticker Fulfillment
- Feb 16, 2018, 1 reply
- Who are you using for lockbox processing of water bills?
- Feb 13, 2018, 5 replies
- Legal RFP
- Feb 5, 2018, 2 replies
- Gate Receipts from Venues
- Feb 5, 2018, 0 replies
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: