IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for February 10, 2017
- Feb 10, 2017, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for February 3, 2017
- Feb 3, 2017, IGFOA updates
- What about doing a cash flows statement for your governmental funds?
- Feb 1, 2017, IGFOA updates
- A New Financial Reporting Model for Governmental Funds
- Jan 27, 2017, IGFOA updates
- Mar 1 IMRF – How it Works and What’s Happening in 2017
- Presented by the Assistants network
- Mar 2 Demystifying the Cooperative Purchasing World: How Does it Work?
- Mar 16 Illinois Public Pension and OPEB Institute
- Mar 23 Rock River Region Networking Luncheon
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Investment Policy
- Feb 15, 2017
- Finance Committee
- Feb 14, 2017
- Travel Policy - Local Government Travel Expense Control Act
- Jan 31, 2017
- ERP RFP
- Jan 17, 2017
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: