IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- Analysis of HB 3760 Local Government Tax Incentive Disclosure Act
- Apr 27, 2016, Legislative briefs
- IGFOA Weekly News for April 22, 2016
- Apr 22, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for April 15, 2016
- Apr 15, 2016, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for April 8, 2016
- Apr 8, 2016, IGFOA updates
- May 5 Hot Topics in Debt - Cease and Desist! The Securities and Exchange Commission turns to Illinois (and other) Issuers for settlements in 2016 - First Thursday Webinar
- May 11 Trials and Tribulations of the Municipal Finance Director
- Presented by the Chicago metro chapter
- May 12 Technical Accounting Review Committee Meeting
- May 13 South Metro Chapter Board Meeting
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Budget ordinance, certified estimate of revenues, ordinance certification form
- Apr 27, 2016
- Certified Estimate of Revenues
- Apr 23, 2016
- Woodridge Monthly Financial Report
- Mar 2, 2016
- Purchasing card RFP
- Feb 20, 2016
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: