IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- Illinois Financial Forecast Forum: Private Sector Views that will Impact the Public Sector
- Nov 25, 2015, IGFOA updates
- Legislative Update - HB4305
- Nov 11, 2015, Legislative briefs
- Illinois GFOA Weekly News for October 30, 2015
- Oct 30, 2015, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for October 23, 2015
- Oct 23, 2015, IGFOA updates
- Nov 30 IGFOA Technical Accounting Review Committee Meeting
- Dec 3 Hot Topics in Purchasing: Prevailing Wage Act - FAQ's
- Dec 4 Chicago Metro and South Metro Chapters' 2015 Holiday Luncheon
- Dec 4 Downstate Central Region Holiday Luncheon
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- ABC's of Governmental Budgeting
- Nov 18, 2015
- October 21, 2015 Downstate Chapter Agenda
- Nov 2, 2015
- Cell Phone Policy, Stipend, and Deduction Forms
- Sep 21, 2015
- Compensation and Classification RFQ and Vendor List
- Aug 12, 2015
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: