Conference Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IGFOA ANNUAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY :
- Registration cancellations fourteen (14) days or more prior to the conference, refunds will be offset by a $50 cancellation fee.
- Registration cancellations within fourteen (14) days of the conference, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
- No refunds will be given for no shows or cancellations after Noon (CST) on the Friday preceding the conference.
- Attendee substitutions from the same government entity are permitted so long as payment has been made and the IGFOA staff has been notified in advance.
- A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
For in-person attendees, CPE will only be awarded to registered, paid participants meeting the attendance and participation requirements.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the conference due to low enrollment or close registration if full.
Completing your registration confirms your agreement with the Registration and Cancellation Policy.