IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA President's Update on COVID-19 - May 1, 2020
- May 1, 2020, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA President's Update on COVID-19 - April 7, 2020
- Apr 7, 2020, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA President's Update on COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- Mar 25, 2020, IGFOA updates
- A Message from the IGFOA President Regarding COVID-19
- Mar 17, 2020, IGFOA updates
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Finance Director/Treasurer
- Oct 13, 2020
- COVID-19 Remote Learning Options
- Aug 20, 2020
- Village of Burr Ridge Opening Plan
- May 22, 2020
- Lombard Facility Reopening Plan
- May 22, 2020
Recent forum topics
- Purchasing Policy -- Local purchases, Sustainable Procurement and PPP
- Oct 15, 2020, 1 reply
- Cannabis Excise Tax
- Oct 15, 2020, 4 replies
- Expenses Eligible for FEMA Disaster Funds for COVID
- Oct 14, 2020, 3 replies
- RFP for CustodianJanitorial services
- Oct 13, 2020, 1 reply
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: