IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- COVID-19 Update: U.S. Treasury Releases ARP Funding Guidance, May 10, 2021
- May 12, 2021, Legislative briefs
- Comptroller Defers Collection of Municipal Fines and Fees
- Mar 25, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: Governor Announces
- Mar 18, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: President Signs American Rescue Plan - March 11, 2021
- Mar 11, 2021, Legislative briefs
- Jun 24 Chicago Metro Chapter & GEN Sponsors: Building Resilience During COVID Webinar
- Presented by the Chicago metro chapter Webinar
- Jul 21 Free FOIA for Public Bodies Webinar
- Jul 22 Free IGFOA Roundtable: The Illinois Municipal Bond Market & Impacts on Funding Needs
- Aug 5 Free IGFOA Roundtable: Calling All Bond Issuers!
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Investment Policy with Illinois Sustainable Investing Act
- Jun 22, 2021
- NICOR Franchise Agreement
- Jun 15, 2021
- Naperville Municipal Advisor RFP 2020
- Jun 8, 2021
- RFP for Municipal Advisor
- Jun 2, 2021
Recent forum topics
- Investment Policy
- Jun 21, 2021, 1 reply
- How far do you have to travel to reimburse for hotel
- Jun 18, 2021, 2 replies
- Used Car Sales
- Jun 16, 2021, 0 replies
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs)
- Jun 11, 2021, 0 replies
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: