IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- Comptroller Defers Collection of Municipal Fines and Fees
- Mar 25, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: Governor Announces
- Mar 18, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: President Signs American Rescue Plan - March 11, 2021
- Mar 11, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- Mar 9, 2021, Legislative briefs
- Apr 16 South Metro Chapter Sponsors: Professional Development Seminar
- Presented by the South metro chapter Seminar
- Apr 20 2021 Finance Professionals Academy Webinar Series - Back to Basics
- Apr 22 Issuing Bonds Utilizing Tax Increment Finance (TIF) and Special Service Areas (SSA)
- Apr 28 2021 Pension Institute Webinar Series
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- RFP for Investment Management Services
- Apr 14, 2021
- Job Opening - Management Support Analyst
- Apr 6, 2021
- Debt Policy
- Feb 24, 2021
- RFP for Municipal Advisor
- Jan 4, 2021
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: