IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- State of Illinois ARPA Funds Now Available
- Jul 22, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: U.S. Treasury Releases ARP Funding Guidance, May 10, 2021
- May 12, 2021, Legislative briefs
- Comptroller Defers Collection of Municipal Fines and Fees
- Mar 25, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: Governor Announces
- Mar 18, 2021, Legislative briefs
- Sep 28 Free Webinar! | Chicago Metro Chapter & DEI Task Force Sponsors: Introduction to DEI
- Presented by the Chicago metro chapter Webinar
- Oct 13 Free IGFOA Virtual Roundtable: 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan Fiduciary Duties & How To Mitigate Potential Risks
- Oct 15 South Metro Chapter & GEN Sponsor: There Are No Magic Beans: Cultivating a Customer Service Rich Environment
- Oct 19 Rock River Region Lunch & Learn: Preparing for a Single Audit
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- State Treasurer's Office Sustainability Investment Policy (ESG)
- Sep 20, 2021
- Investment Policy with Illinois Sustainable Investing Act
- Jun 22, 2021
- NICOR Franchise Agreement
- Jun 15, 2021
- Naperville Municipal Advisor RFP 2020
- Jun 8, 2021
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: