IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for October 19, 2019
- Oct 19, 2018, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for October 12, 2018
- Oct 12, 2018, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA Weekly News for October 5, 2018
- Oct 5, 2018, IGFOA updates
- September 2018 IGFOA Dispatch Newsletter
- Oct 1, 2018, IGFOA updates
- Nov 15 IGFOA Executive Board Meeting
- Nov 15 Turn Soft Skills into Assets of Persuasion!
- Nov 29 Rock River Region Luncheon: Best Practices in Managing Capital Assets
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
- Nov 30 Chicago Metro Chapter Holiday Luncheon
- Presented by the Chicago metro chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Adjudication- Revenue vs Cost
- Sep 24, 2018
- General Fund Balance Policy
- Sep 19, 2018
- PA 97-0609 Compensation & Benefits Disclosure
- Jul 24, 2018
- Finance Department monthly report
- Jul 24, 2018
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: