IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA President's Update on COVID-19 - May 1, 2020
- May 1, 2020, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA President's Update on COVID-19 - April 7, 2020
- Apr 7, 2020, IGFOA updates
- IGFOA President's Update on COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- Mar 25, 2020, IGFOA updates
- A Message from the IGFOA President Regarding COVID-19
- Mar 17, 2020, IGFOA updates
- Feb 25 IGFOA Executive Board Virtual Meeting
- Feb 26 Free Illinois Police and Fire Pension Funding Challenges Webinar
- Mar 2 Monetary Policy Under COVID-19: Actions, Results and Consequences
- Mar 10 Healthcare in 2021 - The Financial View from the Top of a Pandemic
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Debt Policy
- Feb 24, 2021
- RFP for Municipal Advisor
- Jan 4, 2021
- Finance Director/Treasurer
- Oct 13, 2020
- COVID-19 Remote Learning Options
- Aug 20, 2020
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: