IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- State of Illinois ARPA Funds Now Available
- Jul 22, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: U.S. Treasury Releases ARP Funding Guidance, May 10, 2021
- May 12, 2021, Legislative briefs
- Comptroller Defers Collection of Municipal Fines and Fees
- Mar 25, 2021, Legislative briefs
- COVID-19 Update: Governor Announces
- Mar 18, 2021, Legislative briefs
- Jan 21 Illinois Financial Forecast Forum: Private Sector Views That Will Impact the Public Sector
- Feb 10 Free Virtual Roundtable: Introduction to C-PACE for Municipalities
- Feb 17 IGFOA 2022 Downstate Chapter Conference
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
- Feb 18 IGFOA Executive Board Meeting
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Work From Home Policy
- Nov 5, 2021
- p-card policy
- Oct 14, 2021
- State Treasurer's Office Sustainability Investment Policy (ESG)
- Sep 20, 2021
- Investment Policy with Illinois Sustainable Investing Act
- Jun 22, 2021
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: