IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA President's Update on COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- Mar 25, 2020, IGFOA updates
- A Message from the IGFOA President Regarding COVID-19
- Mar 17, 2020, IGFOA updates
- IDOR Parking Tax FAQ
- Jan 10, 2020, IGFOA updates
- State Treasurer Initiative Urges Local Governments To Consider Sustainable Investing
- Jan 10, 2020, Legislative briefs
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- Financial Considerations Due to Corona Virus
- Apr 6, 2020
- Self Storage Tax Ordinance
- Apr 1, 2020
- RFP - collection services
- Jan 29, 2020
- Cell Phone Policy, Stipend, and Deduction Forms
- Jan 27, 2020
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: