IGFOA Membership Keeps You Up-To-Date and Informed
We tell you what's happening in the state legislature, state agencies, and the GASB.
Our seminars and workshops help you keep pace with new regulations and evolving technologies.
Our events keep you connected to your peers.
- IGFOA Weekly News for March 22, 2019
- Mar 22, 2019, IGFOA updates
- COGFA Releases State Fiscal Year 2020 Revenue Estimates
- Mar 8, 2019, Legislative briefs
- Legislative Tools and Information from IML
- Mar 1, 2019, Legislative briefs
- IGFOA Communications
- Jan 10, 2019, IGFOA updates
- Mar 28 FLSA Update: Common Pitfalls and Ways to Minimize Liability
- Apr 5 South Metro Chapter Lunch and Learn - Characteristics of an Effective Leader
- Presented by the South metro chapter
- Apr 11 Illinois Public Pension Institute I
- Apr 16 Rock River Region Luncheon
- Presented by the Downstate chapter
All New IGFOA Knowledge Exchange: Members Helping Members
Our document library offers easy access to hundreds of RFPs, policies, studies, presentations, and more.
Connect with members on our new discussion forum—ask questions, get answers, share advice, and more.
- City of Moline's payment plan policy
- Feb 8, 2019
- Utility Payment Agreement
- Feb 5, 2019
- Air BnB Ordinance
- Feb 1, 2019
- Vehicle Fleet Replacement Procedures
- Jan 31, 2019
Nearly 500 Public Sector Organizations Rely on IGFOA Members' Expertise
A few of the villages, cities, townships, counties, and other organizations with IGFOA members on staff: