Budget Analyst | DuPage County Finance Department
Posted on Dec 6, 2019 and will remain open until filled.
Salary Range - $52,000 - $57,000 annually
- Assists in maintaining departmental organizational manuals
- Analyzes, consolidates and interprets financial data
- Assists in preparing detailed reports and presentations for review by all levels of management
- Monitors actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets
- Assists in budget preparation including trend analysis and forecasting
- Assists in the administration/maintenance of the Oracle budget system
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends revisions to departmental expenditures for conformance to budgeted amounts including input of budget transfers
- Verifies, prepares and reviews daily deposit sheets for various functions within County departments including maintenance of the Infor A/R system
- Ensures that uniform financial procedures are maintained
- Reviews Committee minutes and County Board agendas pertaining to departments of the County
- Assists the Risk Management Manager with insurance functions of the County
- Assists with the preparation and completing of the County’s issuance of 1099 documents is the last bullet point of the job responsibilities
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related field and three years’ experience in professional finance or accounting work.
A passing score on an Intermediate Word & Excel test is required.
Preferred candidate will possess:
- Master degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Experience with Infor (Lawson)
- Experience with Oracle/PBCS
DuPage County Finance Department
421 N. County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
How to apply
|DuPage County Finance Department
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. IGFOA is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.