Retired membership may be held in the Illinois Government Finance Officers Association by an individual who meets all the retired membership requirements listed below. Retired members are non-voting members of the Association.
Policy Criteria for Retired Members
- Individual was a member of IGFOA in good standing prior to retirement
- Is not currently working more than 500 hours per calendar year
Benefits of Retired Membership
- Listing in the IGFOA Directory
- The IGFOA bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Access to the IGFOA on-line Directory
- Member rate for all IGFOA seminars and events
- Retiree rate for the Annual Conference
To retain or request retired member status, please complete the Retired Membership Form and return to the IGFOA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to IGFOA, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C - Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137.