Policy Criteria for Student/Faculty Membership
- Student Membership is available to part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate students attending an accredited university or college.
- Forward a copy of your current course registration verifying your student status.
- If the student is employed in a finance capacity by an entity that is an IGFOA member, then the student is not eligble for the Student Membership.
- Faculty Membership is available to full-time or part-time faculty at an accredited university or college.
Benefits of Student/Faculty Membership
- Student/Faculty members are non-voting members of the Association.
- Listing in the IGFOA Directory
- Receive the IGFOA Dispatch newsletter and IGFOA Weekly News
- Access to the IGFOA on-line Directory
- Member rate for all IGFOA seminars
- Member rate for the Annual Conference
Student/Faculty Membership Dues
- There is no fee for a student/faculty membership.
- To sign up for a student/faculty membership, contact the IGFOA at email@example.com