Disaster Relief & Recovery Tools for Local Governments Panel Discussion with Q&A
Online registration is not available for this event.
Save to your calendar
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 0.00|
Wednesday, June 17th, 10:00 – 11:00am CST
Azavar Government Solutions would like to invite you to our FREE upcoming webinar in partnership with IGFOA on Disaster Relief & Recovery Tools for Local Governments. During these difficult times, it is critical that your community makes use of all the resources available. The Azavar team will highlight the federal resources, disaster grant funding, and financial recovery options that can assist your community in recovery. Aaron Thompson and Steve Price of Azavar will be talking about the current disaster relief appropriations, FEMA Public Assistance, and financial recovery tools available to local governments during the COVID-19 crisis.
What You Can Expect:
Federal Disaster Relief Resource Updates
- CARES Act
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Coronavirus Relief Fund for Local Governments
FEMA Public Assistance & Other Funding Tools
- Understand the shared difficulties local governments are currently facing and how they are managing them
- Assess damages, purchases, force account labor, and other items for FEMA reimbursements.
- What staff options are available for immediate submission of funding reimbursements to State and FEMA
Financial Recovery Options for Reopening Economies
- Enabling online tax & fee collection
- Secure the disaster funds you deserve
- Recover lost revenue that can add up for your community
Aaron Thompson - Local Government Communications Director at Azavar
Steve Price - Client Manager, Public Assistance Grant Monitor/Disaster Recovery at Azavar and PD Consulting