Free Webinar! | Chicago Metro Chapter & DEI Task Force Sponsors: Introduction to DEI
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 0.00|
In this time like no other there has emerged an interest and opportunity for awareness in diversity, equity and inclusion. Is your organization ready to move to a culture of diversity and inclusion? If so, does leadership have the commitment to execute to a desired vision? Join Marvin Bembry as he discusses why an idea for change is not the same as actual change, why transactional efforts are not the same as transformational efforts, and why DEI success will rise or fall based on organizational leadership.
Speaker: Marvin Bembry, President, MKB Leadership Transformation Development and an Executive Director with the John Maxwell Team
There is no cost to attend. When registering as a member or member colleague, please mark check if prompted to pay.
Presented by the Chicago metro chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.