Capital Asset Policy Workshop
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
Village of Hoffman Estates
1900 Hassell Rd.
Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60169
Map and directions
|Delivery Method||In Person|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 20.00|
When was the last time you updated your capital asset policy? Is it still applicable in today’s environment? Does it encompass all the recent changes in accounting standards? If not, your policy may be outdated and obsolete.
Join CPA experts in this interactive workshop which includes an overview of best practices for a capital asset policy AND the opportunity to update your organization's capital asset policy on-site with the assistance of those CPA experts and collaboration with other government colleagues.
Note: Participants must come prepared with fully charged laptops and their existing capital asset policies in an editable form.
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.