Quad Cities Region Holiday Luncheon & 2022 Municipal Market Review and Outlook for 2023
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
1300 River Dr
Moline, Illinois 61265
Map and directions
|Delivery Method||In Person|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 25.00|
Check-in & Networking: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Luncheon & Presentation: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Stephan Roberts, Director - Public Finance, BAIRD will provide a brief review on the 2022 municipal market and an outlook for 2023. The update is not CPE eligible.
Please consider supporting the Ruth Limpers' Scholarship Fund. Ruth Limpers served IGFOA members for over two decades. Throughout her service, Ruth was dedicated to advancing the mission of the IGFOA and its leadership. In April 2021, Ruth retired due to the progression of her ALS diagnosis. On September 8, 2021, Ruth lost her battle with ALS. To honor her memory and commitment to IGFOA, the Ruth Limpers' Scholarship Fund was created to support the studies of students at an accredited educational institution interested in a career in public finance. For more information about the scholarship and to donate click here.
Presented by the Downstate chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy below.
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.