Understanding Moody’s Credit Rating Process and New Cities and Counties Methodology Webinar
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
|Field of Study||Finance - Technical|
|NASBA CPE||Earn 1.00 CPE Hours|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 20.00|
This session will discuss the recent changes in Moody’s rating methodology and how it will impact the ratings of local units of government in Illinois. The presenter will also present on the rating timeline and process.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
- Understand Moody’s rating process from start to finish; and
- Understand how Moody’s evaluates credits under the new cities and counties methodology.
Speakers: Coley Anderson, Vice President and Senior Analyst, Moody's Investors Service and Isabella Romano, Associate Analyst - Public Finance Group, Moody's Investors Service
Delivery Method: Internet Based
Program Level: Update
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advance preparation required
Field of Study: Finance - Technical
Last Review/Revision/Update: April 27, 2023
NASBA CPE Credits: Earn about 1.0 CPE hours
Presented by the Downstate chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
CPE Registry Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.