IGFOA On-Demand Webinar | Academy I: Principles of Professional Government Finance
|Date||Saturday, April 29, 2023 – Saturday, April 27, 2024|
|Delivery Method||On Demand|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 20.00|
Learn the basic principles of professional government finance and discover how finance in the public sector differs from the private sector!
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
- Understand the differences between home rule and non-home rule units of government;
- Identify key differences between the public sector and private sector;
- Know the various local government financial responsibilities;
- Understand the essential functions of government and objectives of government finance;
- Learn common terminology; and
- Understand the importance of financial fiscal policies and identify key elements to be included.
Speaker: Elizabeth Holleb, CPA, Finance Director and Treasurer, City of Lake Forest
NASBA CPE: IGFOA on-demand webinars are not eligible for NASBA CPE
The GoToWebinar link to the on-demand training will be provided in the confirmation email once registration is completed.
Registration & Cancellation Policy
There are no refunds for purchases of on-demand webinars.
Copyright for On-Demand users: Anyone with access to this presentation from IGFOA for on-demand viewing will not share, rebroadcast, or otherwise use this presentation or materials without express written consent or authorization from IGFOA. © 2023
Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify or remove on-demand webinars at its discresion.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.