South Metro Chapter Holiday Luncheon
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
17501 Dixie Hwy
Homewood, Illinois 60430
Map and directions
|Government / Partner Colleagues
Check-in: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Luncheon: 12:00 PM
Networking and Camaraderie: Immediately following the luncheon
Please consider supporting South Suburban PADS. South Suburban PADS works to prevent and end homelessness in the south suburbs of Chicago through hospitality, compassion, service, and dignity. We believe in empowering others through compassion and respect for all. We empower unhoused individuals to create a sustainable future through emergency shelter, affordable housing solutions, and supportive services.
Learn more: https://www.sspads.org/
Presented by the South metro chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy below.
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.