Online registration is not available for this event.
Save to your calendar
Map and directions
|Government / Partner Colleagues|
The Illinois Municipal League is pleased to partner with the National Council for Public-Private Partnerships to offer a significantly reduced rate for the P3 Bootcamp – only $250.
The event, a 10-hour intensive training program, will be held December 13-14 in Chicago. The P3 Bootcamp will teach public and private sector leaders how partnerships work and the proven strategies for assembling successful projects.
The top 5 lessons include:
- How P3s present an innovative model for project delivery & financing
- Ways to develop local champions to support your project
- How to develop & run a transparent procurement process
- What elements are crucial to any partnership agreement
- How to identify & allocate risk
Registration is capped at 50 participants, so sign up today (select the NCPPP Member Public Sector rate to receive IML’s discounted rate of $250).
If you have questions about the P3 Bootcamp, please email Paul Kalomiris, NCPPP Deputy Director.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!