Chicago Metro Chapter Holiday Luncheon
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse, Lombard
70 Yorktown Center
Lombard, Illinois 60148
Map and directions
|Government / Partner Colleagues
Please join your colleagues to network and celebrate the holiday season!
Check-in: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Luncheon: 12:30 PM
Chapter Board Meeting: 1:30 PM
After Lunch - Networking
This year's charity is Young Hearts for Life YH4L. Young Hearts for Life offers FREE electrocardiograms (ECG) to students to detect conditions which could lead to sudden cardiac death. YH4L, which began in 2006, is the largest screening program in the United States. YH4L is well known for its unique model that uses trained community volunteers to deliver a low cost, high quality, efficient screening program. The YH4L mission:
|To offer FREE ECGs to all students (not just athletes) to detect conditions which may cause Sudden Cardiac Death.
|To educate the community about Sudden Cardiac Death and how it can be prevented.
|To help schools/trainers prepare an Emergency Action Plan to effectively manage cardiac emergencies
|To provide families who have lost a child or sibling with support through interaction with other families who have faced the same unimaginable loss.
Please consider supporting the important work of this organization at the Chicago Metro Holiday Event.
Presented by the Chicago metro chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy below.
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.