Central Region - Downstate Chapter Holiday Luncheon
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
110 SW Jefferson St.
Peoria, Illinois 61602
Map and directions
|Delivery Method||In Person|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 25.00|
Please join us as we celebrate the holidays at the Central Region Holiday Luncheon!
The Downstate Central Region is sponsoring a special charity this year at its holiday event: Toys for Tots
For over 70 years, Toys for Tots has collected and distributed toys to children up to age 12 and in some communities up to age 16. Toys for Tots does not publish an official list of needed donations, but rather they ask donors to consider donating the type of toy their own child/relative might desire. Please consider bringing one or more new toys to the luncheon. Examples for the younger children are books, dolls, legos, hot wheels, board games and crafts. For older children, bath gift sets, cosmetics, purses, hand-held electronics, radio control cars/trucks, curling irons, hair dryers, hair straighteners, sporting equipment, backpacks and gift cards. Marine Staff Sergeant Frank Tartsah, Coordinator for the Peoria Toys for Tots Program will be there to provide information, answer questions about the program and accept donations.
Please note - monetary donations may be made online at Toys for Tots - https://marinetoysfortots.salsalabs.org/localdonationform/index.html?fun_local_campaign_designation=IL-Peoria
Presented by the Downstate chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.