Advise the Executive Board, as requested, on matters pertaining to Partner Program, Associate members' dues, benefits, and participation in the Annual Conference and other training events. Also assists with retention of Partners and Associate members and outreach to potential members.
- Monica Burkoth, Member Johnson & Bell, Ltd., Attorney
- Robert Cafarelli, Member Zions Bank, Vice President
- Chris Daly, Member BMO Harris Bank N.A., Government Banking
- Ethan Salsinger, Member Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Great Lakes Regional Director - Public Sector
- William J Sarb, Member RSM US LLP, Senior Manager
- Erik Stoltz, Member PMA Financial Network, Inc., Institutional Sales Manager
- Sue Kling, Chairperson Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC, Regional Director
- Diane Gillian Lantz, Staff Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, IGFOA Executive Director
- Ruth Limpers, Staff Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, Senior Association Manager
Purpose: The purpose of the IGFOA Associate Forum is to advise the Executive Board, as requested, on matterspertaining to:
- Partner program benefits and fees
- Associate membership dues,
- Associate membership benefits,
- Partner participation in the Annual Conference and other training events,
- Retention of Parnters and Associate members,
- Outreach to potential Partners, and
- Other matters the Executive Board may request advice and input on from time to time.
The Partner Forum will also coordinate and act to carry out specific tasks and projects as assigned by the Executive Board.
Chair: The Partner Representative to the Executive Board chairs the Parnter Forum.
Members: The Partner Forum will consist of six Associate members, plus the Partner Representative. Members will be appointed by the IGFOA President and serve at the President’s discretion. Each member will be from a different firm. Members serve two-year terms.