Chair: The Partner Representative to the Executive Board is appointed by the IGFOA President and serves at the President’s discretion. The Partner Representative is a voting member of the Executive Board and chairs the Partners' Forum.
Members: The Partners' Forum consists of six Partner members in good standing who are appointed by the Chair for two-year terms. Each member is required to be from a different firm.
Purpose: The Partners' Forum has five primary objectives.
- Represent Partner interests to the Executive Board and IGFOA staff;
- Review Partner Program benefits annually to maximize the value of a membership;
- Outreach to Partners to promote communication and assist with optimizing membership benefits;
- Renew current Partner Program memberships and promote the program to potential members; and
- Ensure a Partner perspective is included as part of key policy and planning decisions, such as the Annual Conference Planning Team.
As part of the outreach effort, each Partners' Forum member is assigned a group of Sustaining and Associate Partners. Forum members communicate important information and updates on IGFOA events. A list of assignments can be found here. Although each partner has a designated Forum representative, any member of the Partners' Forum is an excellent resource.
The Partners' Forum meets monthly to review the progress of these priorities and discuss other issues.
- Michelle Binns, Chairperson PFM Asset Management, Director
- Dalena Welkomer, Co-Chair BAIRD, Director
- Anthony Cervini, Member Sikich LLP, Partner-in-Charge, Government Services
- Kim Falco, Member Asset Control Solutions, Inc., Director of Business Development
- David M Jelonek, Member GW & Associates, PC, Partner
- Ethan Lord, Member Illinois Metropolitan Investment Fund (IMET), Associate Director
- Matt Parks, Member Software Solutions, Inc., VP, Product & Strategy