Advise the Executive Board, as requested, on matters pertaining to Partner Program, Associate members' dues, benefits, and participation in the Annual Conference and other training events. Also assists with retention of Partners and Indivual members and outreach to potential members.
- William J Sarb, Chairperson RSM US LLP, Senior Manager
- Michelle Binns, Member PFM , Senior Managing Consultant
- Jessica Curran, Member Fifth Third Bank, Vice President, Government Banking
- Susannah B Filipovic, Member Baker Tilly US, LLP, Senior Manager
- Stephan Roberts, Member BAIRD, Director
- Erik Stoltz, Member PMA Financial Network, LLC, Institutional Sales Manager
- Susan Wade, Member First Midwest Bank
- Diane Gillian Lantz, Staff - ED Illinois GFOA, Executive Director
- Elizabeth S Beaty, Staff - SAM Illinois GFOA, Senior Association Manager
- Ruth Limpers, Staff - AC Illinois GFOA, Association Coordinator
Purpose: The purpose of the IGFOA Partners' Forum is to advise the Executive Board, as requested, on matters pertaining to:
- Partner program benefits and fees
- Associate membership dues,
- Associate membership benefits,
- Partner participation in the Annual Conference and other training events,
- Retention of Parnters and Associate members,
- Outreach to potential Partners, and
- Other matters the Executive Board may request advice and input on from time to time.
The Partner Forum will also coordinate and act to carry out specific tasks and projects as assigned by the Executive Board.
Chair: The Partner Representative to the Executive Board chairs the Partners' Forum.
Members: The Partner Forum will consist of six Partners in good standing, plus the Partner Representative to the Executive Board. Members will be appointed by the IGFOA President and serve at the President’s discretion. Each member will be from a different firm.